Sunday 11 July 2010

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Summer Days

Our new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Craft blog has just started and this month the lovely Mina is asking to see our Summer inspired creations. As soon as I see Mina's challenge I knew I had to have a little play and an attempt at another scrapbook page. I have such great memories of meeting my friend Lacey and her family in Florida this May that I wanted to put some of my favourite photo's together of our day at Deerfield Beach. I am sure this won't be the last as it would be fun to create a layout for our fun Disney days too!

I had to have one of these TGF Sunshine kits as soon as they arrived in store as I love Anya. There are so many great accesories and sentiments too. Anya is coloured with Copic Markers. The papers are Crate Paper - Paper Dolls. They are fantastic quality and come with a couple of sheets of die cuts too. Also lots of fabulous buttons, gems and flat back pearls to finish.


Lacey's adorable son Ryan. Both Ryan and Ansley loved posing for the camera unlike my two! And here are a few more pictures.....

Oh to be back in Florida now... better get saving for our next trip!

Ok.. back to the challenge.... We had so many fabulous entries for our first challenge... we hope you will come back and play with us again! The BZ's DT have some awesome samples to inspire you! These girls rock!

As before you have the chance to join us as a future guest and this month we have not one but two great prizes!

Have a great week,

Hugs


11 comments:

Sadilla said...

Hi
that's very very beautiful... it really make summer feeling!
hugs
sadia

Lacey Stephens said...

What a great layout! And great memories, too!! I miss you already and can't wait to see you next year!! Big hugs!!!
~Lacey

Nannieflash said...

Hi Nikki, fabulous photos thanks for sharing them with us, your families look so happy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

CraftyC said...

Love your LO Nikki, its just beautiful. Wish I was back in Florida to, all this sun has gone to my head!!
Clairexx

Danni said...

What a fun layout!! Fabulous!

Mina said...

wow Nikki I love how you used the stunning papers, they are just a perfect choice for your gorgeous photos...they make me green with envy lol
Mina xxx

Crystal said...

OOOOo What a fun fun page Nikki...Lovin it girl!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a fun layout with your vacation at Lacey's!! You girls look like you had so much fun!! The image is perfect!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous layout Nikki.
luv
Debby

Georgia said...

Wow Nikki, this is fabulous - I love it! The bright colours look lovely and I really like the photos you've used and gorgeous embellishments! It looks like you had a fantastic trip! :) Love, Georgia xx

christelle said...

Your LO are, like your cards, gorgeous!!
This one is fab!!
The pictures are very nice and I Love the colours, the buttons, the stamps!!
Have a great weekend my sweet Nikki,
Love and hugs,
Christelle.