Tuesday 9 February 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Spring Release

We are so glad to announce that we will have another release on Friday!

Photobucket


The sneak peeks will begin tomorrow on the Design Team Blogs. You can check out the Wags 'n Whisker blog to see which Divas will be showing sneak peeks.
Thursday will continue with more sneak peeks.

Then Friday will be our blog hop AND release!!


Are you ready for some candy?!

One lucky person will win the FULL RELEASE!! And it's a big one - 13 images total!!

Pop on over to the Wags 'n Whiskers blog for more details :-)


Hugs,

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

can't wait to see the new stamps!!

Nannieflash said...

Good luck Nikki, hope it goes well for you. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Charlie said...

Gee - a familiar face. HI Nikki its Charlie from Denmark. We "met" at UKS waaay back - I had NO idea you have a shop. I must check to see if you ship international as I have some friends here this weekend and I can see lots of stuff from your place we might not be able to live without... I feel shopping just around the corner. If you do I will spread the word for you.
Take care and please drop by my blog and say HI when you have the time.

CraftyC said...

I love your pillow box Mikki, and gotta feeling these new releases will be just as popular!
Clairexx

Sue said...

Oh keeping me fingers crossed Nikki, just gona shout it on me blog hun, sue.x