Thursday 3 September 2009

Stock Update

Restocks of the Martha Stewart punches today. Doily Lace and Heart Lace are still currently out of stock though :-( I will keep you updated as soon as they arrive. Don't forget I currently have 10% off all punches.
Some awesome new stamps from Scrapmagasinet too. Be sure to check out the two new sets on Pre-order - Goth Christmas and the below fun Christmas stamp set. Both of these pre-orders have great savings.


Also Lisbet has designed another fabulous personalised stamp for your Christmas cards and project.

2 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Nikki

Just wanted to say a big thank you for my order. I received it 30 minutes ago. Now that is what I call service.
Now I am off to use them on my daughters birthday card.

Ali x

Unknown said...

love the new BG papers I may be bk very soon Oh have you any more of the Elisabeth bell stamps? (with teddy bears)

Love Dawn xx