Wednesday 2 September 2009

Bunny Zoe's September Guest Designer

For the month of September I welcome the fabulous Kelly Schelske to my team.

Here is a little about Kelly:
I live in rural Alberta ( about an hour East of Calgary) in the fabulous country of Canada and I absolutely love my life. I have a wonderful hubby of 10+ years, Lance and 2 fabulous kiddos, Kirsten and Landon. I am lucky enough to be a SAHM and enjoy making anything crafty. Lately it's been cards, but I also love to alter items, made photo gifts and scrapbook. My theory is once both kiddos are in school full time I'll be able to get more scrapbooking done...that's my theory anyway. My latest "big" project was making all the invitations, programs and thank you cards for my sisters wedding!. I am absolutely thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Bunny Zoe's Crafts this month and would like to thank Nikki for the fabulous opportunity. Please pop on over and say Hi if you have a chance...

Kelly created the below gorgeous card using a cutie from the Ollyfant set Autumn 1. She used some gold lace and buttons from the Big Red Collection. Kelly also added her peronalised digi stamp. I just adore her card and the colours are just perfect.

Thank you to my August guests Fern and Mina. You both did an awesome job!!! I asked Mina if she would stay on my DT full time and she said yes!!!! Yay... I am so happy to have you on the team girl!!!

Over the last few days I received the below awards:

Thank Pati for the above sweet award.


Thank you to Renata for the above award.


Thank you also to Suzanne. You are all so sweet to think of me :-)

Night, Night.. i'm off for an early night as i've been going to bed so late and it's all starting to catch up on me.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations on your awards, well done you deserve it for sure. I love your card its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Danielle said...

This is an awesome card with such a sweet image! The papers are just fab and the buttons are perfect embellishments!
Congrats on all your awards Nikki -so well deserved!
Hugs, Danielle

Joy said...

congrats on all your awards as you do awesome creations! I love to come to visit! also congratulations to the guest designer! she's so blessed! have a great weekend!

thread-bare said...

Hi Nikki
Congrats on your awards hun. Sorry I have been a bad blogger recently. I too have an award for you on my blog xx
Hugs xx Clare x