Wednesday 25 March 2009

Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge


You'll remember yesterday I posted my DT card for the Scapmagasinet Reader challenge here. Wow... I didn't realise as it was my first time participating in the challenge as DT that there is not one but two fabulous prizes up for grabs when you join in!

There are a few rules and you must use at least one Scrapmagasinet Image as your main image.

But wow what prizes. Lisbet the owner of Scrapmagasinet is kindly giving:
  • 1st Prize DT Choice $300 NOK Scrapmagasinet Stamps
  • 2nd Prize Randomly picked $200 NOK Scrapmagasinet Stamps

The winners will pick what they would like to receive from the Scrapmagasinet store and Lisbet will ship it to them.

I looked in the shop and for $300 NOK you could choose for example: 2 Rakle stamps and also a personalised stamp like the one used on my card!

What are you waiting for ladies.. get out your Rakles!

Have a great evening!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Hi Nikki Just been over to look at your card and its beautiful and my favourite colours too. Great challenge over there too.
Hugs Linda

Alex said...

WOW!!! Sounds great!! And, of course the card you did is FABULOUS, girl - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex