Monday 13 October 2008

and the winner is....


Thank you to everyone who entered my blog candy. My daughters have picked a name from the hat and the winner is....


Congratulations Clare! Please email me with your address details so I can forward your prize to you.


If you didn't win I have some good news... there is still more yummy High Hopes candy out there to be found. Click away on the links on the right of this post to find the next diva who is giving some away.


Want to hear some exciting High Hopes news? There is a mini-release today of more cute stamps to compliment the recent releases. There are some fabulous little scenes and the most adorable birdie having a bath. One of my favourites has to be the gorgeous Crystal Snowlady. You can find them here.

9 comments:

MichelleO said...

Congrats to CLARE!

But that photo is fabulous! She is sooo darn cute!
HUGS
MichelleO

Heidi said...

Congratulation to Claire.
And Nikki your little princess is SO CUTE!!!!!!!
What a great phot-I just want to hug the little heartbreaker!


Love
Heidi

Dawn Wheeler said...

Huge congrats Claire ,
lots of more fabulous stamps ,love them ,Dawnxxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Clare...and Danni!! She is so cute!!
Hugs,
Christelle.

Ib said...

Congrats Clare :D A lot of fun with the stamps

greetings Ilona

DawnMarie said...

Congrats Clare.x Picture of your daughter is gorgeous.x

Els G. said...

Congratulations Clare!
Els
x

Maria said...

What a gorgeous smile from Danni. She is so adorable Nikki. Hugs, Maria

Clare said...

Thanks so much Nikki, I'm so excited. I've emailed my details to you. Thanks to everyone for their congrats. Nikki, your girls are beauties. xx