Friday 1 August 2008

SU - August Offer "Pick a Pack of Pretty Papers"


Stock up for all your upcoming projects with Stampin' Up's exclusive double-sided Designer Series paper. With so many pretty patterned papers to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect patterns to help show off your unique crafting style. And the best part is that throughout August you'll get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper (£8.50 value) for every three packs you buy. If you would like to view the paper range please refer to the catalogue which you'll find to the right on my blog.

If you are interested in this offer or any other SU products please email me.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I have these papers Nikki and they are gorgeous and really good quality. What a great offer.

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What a beautiful papers Nikki love it.

Hugs Agnesxxx

Trina said...

Congrats on becoming a SU consultant!! Hopefully you enjoy the products, and don't buy as much as I did in the beginning(my hubby wanted to disown me!!)

Heidi said...

these are beautiful and for a second I thought I was missing a US special. HEidi