Friday 22 August 2008

Crafty Monkey's

My daughter Zoe and her friend Hannah's new challenge has just started over at Crafty Monkey's. Please pop over and check out their wonderful cards and I hope your little ones can join in (or not so little as you can join in up to the age of 16 :-)

I've been so busy with the children and also my husband has been working shifts so we haven't been at home much. I hope to be back over the weekend with something to show you but haven't had much crafting time the last couple of days.

Have a great bank holiday!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Thanks Nikki! My girls are excited to participate!! Ciao =)

My Paper World said...

Hi Nikki! Just popped over to wish you a great weekend!
Hope the girls get loads of entries for their challenge!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck to the girls...hope you have a great weekend Nikki.
Hugs
Carole ;o)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

have a awesome weekend girls.
love
claudia

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how sweet, hugs Cindy.